Как сделать AWP dragon lore из CS GO своими руками


Hi everyone! In this video I will make a sniper rifle awp with a Dragon Lore skin. For this I will need images of the rifle and its 3d model, links will be in the description. The gearbox for this rifle will be taken from a spring sniper rifle cyma vsr 10. I had luck to buy it on sale earlier this year for $50. It fits the project well, the only thing you need to do is to move the magazine to another location. First I cut stock out of picture, I’ll make it from board 40 mm. I started processing of the rifle stock with a belt grinder. I treated the ends using a flap wheel, sandpaper and a file. I also needed a cutter with which I chiseled a hole for a thumb. I compared the old stock with a new one. Marked the location of the magazine and other holes. Pine wood is soft and can be taken out with a chisel. After the fitting of a spring-actuated mechanism to the stock, I marked attaching holes and drilled them. Using the office knife I cut a groove for the handle of the shutter. I cut with a chisel a hole for the magazine. Magazine is swamped in the stock too deep. To take it out easily to get I put the bracket on it. I loaded the magazine with pellets and made some tests. After that I gave the butt the original form of the awp rifle. After chisel I treated it with flap wheel and cutter for wood. I treated the hole in the butt with a strip of emery paper. All the butt proportions were observed, so I began to carve a replica of the magazine. Magazine replica will hide the fastening bolt. I cut from PVC plastic a trigger bow. I bent it with building dryer I stuck the bracket on its place with a superglue Then removed all the excess with an office knife and puttied it with a car putty. So I went to the production of lock rest, I cut it from 40 mm board and treated on a grinder. The same way I made rest for cheeks. I cut grooves with a chisel for the belt bindings. Bindings themselves I cut from the plate 2mm. I fastened the lock rest to the butt with screws. I glued the cheek rest. At this stage works with the butt are over. I went to the production of bipods. I started with a bracket that fixs the bipod to the stock. I made bipods from two bars 10 mm and 8 mm. I joined them together by electric welding. I made the sleeve from aluminum pipe. Pads on the legs I will make from textolite on a lathe. I drove pads in the bipod with a glue. I welded axles to the bracket and drilled holes in the bipod. I made springs for bipods made myself from a long spring . I printed Picatinny rail on a 3d printer, it fitted well in size. I will make diy sight based on the ordinary sight cost $6 and precisely I will make a body for it which will look exactly like the awp sight. The sight will be made of 3 parts. These parts I’ll cut on a lathe. I made holes in all parts of the sight and ground under the socket of the sight with the cutter for
wood. I made the rim from the cover from cleansing agent. I cut the glass from packaging. I glued parts of the sight with cold welding. The sight will be attached with rings made of PVC plastic. In order the rings were looking neatly I puttied them. In the end I’ll glue the rings to the Picatinny rail and the sight to the rings as the replacement of sight is not provided. Using a puncher I made circles. From them I’m going to do plugs on the adjusting bolts for an optical sight. Now the rifle has to be painted and covered with foil. I ordered printing on the tape in an advertising agency. I took textures from the original Dragon Lore skin. At first I practiced on small parts, cause I hadn’t dealt with the self-adhesive foil before. Before pasting details should be covered with a glossy varnish for the better adhesion of the foil to the details. I warmed the foil with the building dryer and pulled details by shape. I made a mistake with the texture size for the stock so I had to reprint it , but finally I got 680mm instead of 700mm. I noticed it already at home. I did not return it and tried to stretch it. I still managed to stretch the foil with a dryer and paste the stock with it. This way I glued the barrel and optical sight. Then I began targeting the optical sight and was surprised to see the rifle hits the sheet of paper as the sight was assembled from several parts. I slightly twisted the screw of horizontal adjustment and the rifle started to hit the aim. After some shots I adjusted the sight more and glued the plugs. Thanks everyone for your attention. If you like this video share it with your friends. See you in the next video!

100 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *